Babas blessings and the miracle of Shri Sai Satcharitra

Sunday, October 31, 2010


Dear all,
Happy Baba's day
Here are number of Sai Baba's leela experienced by Sai devotee Pavani and shared with all of us.Her experiences are shared with reader to inculcate faith and devotion in Baba by her experiences of reading Shri Sai Satcharitra and surrendering to Baba. Jai Sai Ram

Sairam Manisha

As I read on your website that one of the devotee of Sai baba is working on publishing a book on the experience of Sai baba devotees. My Lord Sri Sai baba gave me the feeling that I should send my experience, hence contribute in his work.You can edit this if required.

There are some instances that happen in my life though I can't list out all of them as we are not so capable of framing Sai Baba's miracles in our words. I just want to list some.

Om Sai ram
I am a devotee of Sai Baba. I did not knew or believed much in Baba until 2007.But now my everyday passes with HIS name and prayers. In 2007 I got married to a very modest and adorable man I had ever met. And my husband was a believer of Baba. I often used to argue with him why should he be bowing down to a Sai Baba who was a human being himself. I had a lot of ego and pride in my self. Still I don’t know why Baba blessed me with such a good life partner. I would not go inside the temple but would wait out side the Sai mandir when my husband visited Sai Baba.

But my husband never forced me to agree with him on this. But within 2 months of my marriage some problems came into our life it was so worse that I wish not even my enemies should face such problems in their lives. Me and my husband and both our families went through a lot of emotional trauma. That is the first time I started praying Baba I went to his temple and prayed to him. When I went to his temple in my first visit I started feeling strong vibes of faith.

I totally surrendered to him. I felt like weeping in his porch as if I met him in person and since then I am his devotee. And after that day the things started to fall in place and by gods grace we were back on the track.I keep telling Sai ram Sai ram in my heart when ever there is a trouble some situation going on in my life. And the kind of peace and courage I get while doing that is unexplainable.
I have read Shri Sai Satchairta a lot of times and believe me every single time I read it I get some good news before I finish it. One time I finished reading Shri Sai Satcharita on Wednesday. And the next morning ie Thursday morning Sai baba came in my dream with saffron kafani as HE will be wearing in lot of pictures. He was radiant and looked very peaceful and he was holding a jug in which the sadhus hold the holy water and was sitting in a old house. There were a lot of mean boys in the old house and were trying to chase me and my sis-in-law. Me and my sister-in-law were trying to escape from them and then we saw Sai sitting there. Once we reached Sai their were no more men, it was all peaceful. HE told many things but unfortunately when I woke up I did not remember anything.

I tried a lot to remember but I could not. The only thing HE told I remember was "you should leave this house". I did not understand . That time my husband had lost his job and it was during the time of economy fall and recession and within a month of that dream he got a job in a different place and we vacated that house. And by his grace we got a very nice house and had very good things happening in that house.

Though I didn't remember what Sai Baba said to me. I was overwhelmed with the fact that HE had forgiven me and have accepted me as HIS devotee unless and otherwise HE would have never given me a darshan in my dreams which very less people will be fortunate to get in one life.
Another miracle of reading Shri Sai Satcharitha:

In 2009 when many of the Indians in US were effected by recession and many people were sent back to India and the US consulate was being very strict in giving the work permits to any immigrants from India I discovered a fact that my visa was expired since past 2 years. I was on a dependent visa and due to my ignorance I had not applied for the renewal .I was shocked and when I went to homeland security to report that they asked me to apply soon for a new one or go to my home country and get the stamping done. After considering a lot of options I learnt the best one was to go to India and get the stamping done.

It was a emergency situation where I had to leave the country immediately. But to my case none of the airlines were ready to take me as I had problems regarding the visa. Then I did not know what to do as, if delayed more my situation would only get worse. Then I prayed my beloved Sai baba and started reading Shri Sai Satcharita . On the 2nd day that I started reading Shri Sai Satcharitha my husband gave me a good news that Indian airlines were ready to fly me to India. Even during boarding I was scared if found I would look like an illegal immigrant and I could also be deported. My husband being working in US that would be the worse that could have happened in that situation. But by the grace of Baba no problem occurred and I reached India safely and comfortably.

The main problem was now. In the US consulate because the person stamping will look through the history of my stay in US and my visa status. A week before I went to my visa stamping when we were working on the paper work to be done, required for the stamping and also simultaneously I was reading Shri Sai Satcharitra. One evening my mother –in –law said she wanted to go to Sai Baba mandir and asked if I wanted to join. We took a walk to the temple but as it was late evening they had closed the temple. But we could get a very clear darshan of baba through the door which was some iron grills.

We prayed baba and as Baba says we should not go empty handed but offer dakshina when we visit the temple .We planned to put some dakshina to Baba. But the idol was far from us hence we threw the coins on a slab infront of baba's idol.Where, they had carved the holy feet of baba. When I put the coin on this slab there was very less chances that the coin will stay on the slab. As it was small in area and the coin would fall down. But when I put the coin it not only fell on this slab but immediately it jumped to feet of Baba’s idol. This was as if there was some magnet in Baba’s feet that attracted the coin. Me and my mother in law were stunned by the way it took its way. It was so not normal. We were so happy that Baba accepted our coin. And not to mention next week when I went to the consulate for my visa stamping there were hardly much questions asked and I got the visa and I flew happily to US to my husband.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...